Sunday 7 December 2008

cowboy pendant   Bang Bang (my Baby Shot Me Down)

I made these themed pendants for a Gingerbeer Christmas Party, Secret Santa present. It wasn't easy putting together a present for some grrrl I didn't know and to the agreed budget of £5! So I decided to make something homemade. The pistol is cut from a recycled powdered drink container lid, the "bang"s are bubble jet print laminated behind recycled takeaway container box plastic, the sherrif's star and jumprings are made from offcuts of sterling silver I found in my a bag of lemel from past projects. The plastic cowboy and waxed cotton thong had to be purchased.

I packed it up with a lucky bag selection of girly pick and mix sweeties: peaches, fried eggs, lips, rainbow laces, and a cherry and tied it all with a rainbow ribbon. Yeeha!!

BACK

0 comments:

About the fakesters

subscribe to fake-faux

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
  Subscribe to feed
betty woz ere
a day in hand
Real Bread Campaign
Chicken Out! Campaign Sign-up